SAVE TIME, SAVE MONEY AND PROTECT YOUR NO CLAIMS BONUS BY PROVIDING TIME/DATE STAMPED HD VIDEO EVIDENCE IN THE EVENT OF A ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT.
In the event of a non-fault accident the RoadHawk DC-1 can provide the evidence required to exonerate a driver. The RoadHawk DC-1 in-vehicle black box camera captures video, audio (can be disabled) G-Force and GPS data of any journey and in the event of a collision the RoadHawk DC-1 will save a single 20 second clip (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after). Using the supplied software you can play the files back and see the exact vehicle speed, direction and position overlaid on Google Maps.
- Forward facing Wide Dynamic Range 120 degree camera. Allows higher quality images to be captured especially in adverse lighting conditions.
- Data is recorded on a constant loop in 1 minute segments, overwriting the oldest file once the memory is full. Events recorded by manual activation or when impact or harsh acceleration/deceleration is detected by the G-Force Sensors and tags a 20 second file.
- Compact, quick and easy to install. ‘Always-on’ system requires zero maintenance.
- GPS information storage including time, speed, direction and location.
- Stores up to 48 hours of video using a larger memory card.
- 2 Year warranty and UK customer support.
- Proven to modify driver behaviour.
- G-Force Sensors trigger ‘Events’ to a single, simple to find file which can easily be emailed.
- ‘Parking’ mode function acts as in-car CCTV to record damage or vandalism when the vehicle is parked for set periods of time.
- Still photograph function at the press of a button.
- Forward facing WDR 120 degree lens camera system
- 1.3 megapixel CMOS camera
- 30 frames per second
- VGA recording quality
- MPEG4 compression
- Internal audio microphone
- Up to 48hrs record loop time
- Overwrite function
- SD Card: 32GB SDHC support
- Built-in GPS with Google Map support
- G-Force shock sensor built-in
- 3M VHB Sticky window mounts included
- DC 12v to 24v operation (power plug supplied)